Are your personal finances a disaster? Do you want to invest but you do not know how? Have you already invested but it goes wrong? Are you not able to save anything per month?
Do not worry, here we show you 15 tips to improve your personal finances, make smart decisions and save or earn more money …
- 1 1) Know yourself
- 2 2) Save regularly and the sooner the better
- 3 3) Value the money
- 4 4) Teach your children how much it costs to earn money
- 5 5) Do not waste money
- 6 6) Keep your back
- 7 7) Maximize your income
- 8 8) Pay your debts in your youth
- 9 9) No debt links month after month
- 10 10) Do not buy shares of the company where you work
- 11 11) Ignores economic and financial forecasts
- 12 12) Keep your actions in the long term
- 13 13) Never buy investments that are fashionable
- 14 14) Do not invest alone in a country
- 15 15) Do not get complicated
1) Know yourself
Depending on your character, you can invest in one way or another. It is not the same a retailer, who can adopt complex financial strategies, that a compulsive person who first has to do is cut their spending.
2) Save regularly and the sooner the better
All studies indicate that time and patience are the best allies of investors.
3) Value the money
Making money costs a lot, effort, time, dedication, maybe not seeing your children. Value everything you have to invest and stop doing to get it, so you will be more careful when it comes to waste.
4) Teach your children how much it costs to earn money
If they know the effort that costs you to get the money you take home, they will value your work more and waste less money. In addition, in the long run you will get them to be more savvy and careful with money.
5) Do not waste money
Do not buy or hire the first thing you see. Search, compare, reason and then act.
6) Keep your back
Save money for your retirement when you are young, so when you get to it you can live with peace of mind.
7) Maximize your income
Although you may not be satisfied with your current income, the important thing is to make the most of them. Do not think about increases in wages or future income because they may or may not come.
8) Pay your debts in your youth
If you have to incur a debt, it is better that they occur during your youth. Do not leave them for retirement that time has to be destined to rest, not to be aware of possible financial problems.
If for a specific problem a month you have a debt, try to pay it as soon as possible. Do not let debts go from one month to another, since you can enter a spiral that you may not be able to get out of.
It is better to diversify investments: the possibility of losing your job if the company goes bad is already a high risk.
11) Ignores economic and financial forecasts
Keep in mind that financial advisors base their forecasts on forecasts and data, but luck or destiny also has an important part in them. Keep in mind that the biggest economic and financial crises of the last century – like the collapse of 2008 – were not foreseen.
12) Keep your actions in the long term
This is because although they are volatile, they produce better returns the longer you have them. But you have to keep in mind that you have to maintain them despite the landslides.
13) Never buy investments that are fashionable
They are much riskier.
14) Do not invest alone in a country
The stock markets offer very good diversification.
15) Do not get complicated
Do not establish a financial strategy or complicated investments. Follow a diversified and simple strategy, which is reviewed every year, and that takes into account your peculiarities, is more than enough.
What do you think about our advice? Do you think they are easy to carry out? Tell us your opinions, we are delighted to know what you think.