Have high blood pressure? Some family is starting to have problems with his blood pressure? First, you need to do is to always follow your doctor’s advice; then you must be aware of the importance of changing some habits.
Improve nutrition, reduce the intake of salt, sugar and saturated fats and practice a bit of physical activity every day will, no doubt, excellent allies to adjust the pressure. However, there is a natural product that is worth considered: the garlic.
Did you know that garlic is a natural resource that, according to studies a lot, is a great protector of health heart? Thanks to it, you can reduce the bad LDL cholesterol and regulate your blood pressure.
We teach you 4 effective ways to do that.
1. Salt garlic to your meals
Allicin is an enzyme present in garlic medicine and it is to offer the most benefits for our heart health, which is why it is worthwhile to keep in mind. It is interesting to know, also, that for the Greeks and the Romans, the garlic was a kind of daily medicine with which to cure disease and keep your heart strong.
We cannot forget that garlic is one of the best natural antibiotics and, most importantly, the food is based on what is considered the best diet in the world: the Mediterranean diet. If this diet is so healthy, it is precisely because it restricts the use of salt and mainly involves taking healthy fats from, for example, olive oil.
You want to know how to eliminate all salt from your food by replacing it with the “garlic salt”? Take note.
Ingredients to prepare the garlic salt
- 6 to.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (60 ml)
- It’s really simple. First, we must peel the garlic and fry in a pan with olive oil. Once golden, turn off the heat. Be careful not to burn them!
- Afterwards, put them in a glass container, private olive oil so that it does not take moisture and remain crispy. Whenever you need to flavor your meals to give more flavors, you just have to grate a bit. You will see that nice touch!
2. Eat garlic fasting
In our area we have spoken several times of the great benefits you get by eating garlic fasting. It is a so wonderful to regulate our blood pressure and combat, also, numerous diseases. Purify the liver, combat physical fatigue, prevent infections … How to resist all its benefits?
How to eat garlic to combat hypertension?
- The ideal is to eat two cloves of garlic on an empty stomach, just wake up, along with a glass of water.
- Perhaps this remedy will seem a bit ‘strong, but if you stop to analyze all the benefits, you will notice that this small effort worth morning. Results will be seen in about three weeks.
- If you are concerned about the problem of bad breath that you can leave the garlic, you have to do is drink a bit ‘of lemon juice or chew a mint leaf. The discomfort will disappear immediately!
3. Garlic marinated in oil
We assure you that it is delicious. Eating garlic macerated in olive oil is an ancestral remedy that will help reduce hypertension in a really simple, do not forget, also, that it is a resource culinary very tasty and original.
What do you need?
- To 20
- A liter of extra virgin olive oil
- A glass container
How to prepare?
- The first thing to do is peel the garlic and cut them in half. Now you have to fill a glass container with a liter of olive oil and add the garlic, cut and clean.
- Allow at least three weeks before you start using this oil or just garlic. An appropriate way to benefit from this remedy in order to reduce hypertension is, every day; anoint two slices of bread with this medicinal oil. Great if you eat two day.
4. Tea garlic
Delicious! Tea garlic is another ancient remedy ideal for taking care of heart health, lose weight, fight infection and curb premature aging thanks to its high dose of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
The ideal would be to drink it on an empty stomach or 20 minutes after lunch. If you choose, for example, to eat two cloves of garlic on an empty stomach, then you can opt for this delicious tea at noon. Two very effective ways to combat hypertension. Take note of how you have to prepare it.
- A clove of garlic
- A glass of water (200 ml)
- A bit ‘of ginger grated (3 g)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (15 ml)
- A spoonful of honey (25 g)
- Begin heating the glass of water. After coming to a boil, add the garlic, previously chopped, grated ginger and a tablespoon of honey. Mix well and cook for 20 minutes. After this time, strain the whole; the tea is ready.
- The next step? Add the lemon juice. It’s delicious!