Facebook is a great way to share your thoughts and feelings with the world. However, sometimes you want to delete an emoticon from your status update. You can’t just delete the emoticon, however, because it will be replaced by another emoticon. So how do you get rid of the emoticon?
You know, Facebook post has emoticons that make the conversation easier and smoother. But how to remove them? If you want to remove the emoticons from the Facebook post, here is the simple step by step guide to do it:
1. Open the Facebook Post
2. Go to Edit
3. Click on “Remove Emoticon”
4. Then click “OK” button to save changes
Step 1: Find the comment: First, you have to find the comment. On Facebook, comments are displayed in a list. If you don’t see the comment, you can view your friends’ comments by clicking on the “view comments” link in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 2: Click on the comment: Once you find the comment, click on it.
Step 3: View the comment: Now that you’re viewing the comment, you can either reply to it or delete it.
Step 4: Delete the comment: To delete the comment, click on the little trash can icon at the bottom of the comment. This will delete the comment and the reaction.
1. How to remove emoticons from Facebook posts: You might have seen emoticons in Facebook posts. These are the little icons that look like smiley faces. They’re not really that important, but they can be fun. If you’re using them in your Facebook posts, then you’ll need to know how to remove them.
2. Remove the emoji: The first thing you need to do is to go to the Edit button and then choose ‘Remove Emoji’.
3. Select the emoticon: Now that you’ve removed the emoticon, you’ll need to select it. This is easy. Simply click on the emoticon and a box will appear around it. You can then click on the box to select it.
4. Delete the emoticon: Once you’ve selected the emoticon, you can delete it. Click on the Delete button to remove it.
5. Save your post: Once you’ve deleted the emoticon, you’ll want to save your post. You can do this by clicking on the ‘Save Changes’ button.
In conclusion, If you want to remove emoticons from your Facebook posts, you can do it in two ways. First, you can copy the post and paste it into a text editor. Then, you can edit the post by removing the emoticon.